The Bess Chisum Stephens Community Center is part of the Prevention Programs offered by Centers for Youth and Families. The Community Center is a fully handicapped accessible facility which offers a variety of opportunities to ensure that you and your family are healthy and happy. We offer land and water group exercise classes, fitness rooms and exercise equipment along with an indoor, heated pool. Senior programs are also available including SliverSneakers Classes.
Below is a list of amenities offered at The Community Center. If you would like to rent our facilities, please contact us for pricing or visit the Site Rental page.
- 25 meter, indoor, heated (85 degree F) swimming pool with Certified Lifeguards on duty
- Recreational Open Swim as scheduled, Lap Swim lanes always available
- Dry Suana
- Group exercise classes for all fitness levels
- Fitness Room offering free weights, circuit training and cardiovascular equipment
- Ballroom and Pool Party Rental
- Water Aerobics Classes
- Land Based Aerobic Classes
- Aqua-Trend Workout Stations
- SilverSneakers Program and Classes
- Nintendo Wii Gaming Stations
The Bess Chisum Stephens Community Center is located at: 1200 South Cleveland Street, Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
Contact us at 501.664.4268 if you have questions or are interested in purchasing a membership.