Join us in helping to create success for a child! Centers for Youth and Families will help you, your family or your organization volunteer to help emotionally and behaviorally-disturbed children who are being served through our agency.
Special Events Volunteers to assist with our fund raising events and with other community events in which we participate: Centers Circle - Young Professionals Group, Greek Food Festival, Evolve, Centers Classic, Centers of Fashion and Harvest Fest.
Volunteers are needed to:
- provide manpower during the events
- serve on planning committees
- assist with ticket sales or auction item recruitment
- Mentoring Children with a parent in prison (individual and group mentoring).
- Back-to-School volunteers to solicit and collect school supplies for the children in our programs.
- Holiday Helper volunteers to solicit and recruit donations and toys for our kids at Christmas.
For more information, contact The Centers' Foundation at 501.666.9436 or email Foundations@cfyf.org