Join us in helping to create success for a child! Centers for Youth and Families will help you, your family or your organization volunteer to help emotionally and behaviorally-disturbed children who are being served through our agency.
Special Events Volunteers to assist with our fund raising events and with other community events in which we participate: Centers Circle - Young Professionals Group, Greek Food Festival, Evolve, Centers Classic, Centers of Fashion and Harvest Fest.
Volunteers are needed to:
- provide manpower during the events
- serve on planning committees
- assist with ticket sales or auction item recruitment
- Mentoring Children with a parent in prison (individual and group mentoring).
- Back-to-School volunteers to solicit and collect school supplies for the children in our programs.
- Holiday Helper volunteers to solicit and recruit donations and toys for our kids at Christmas.
2013/2014 Emerging Leaders:
Special thanks to this great group of volunteers for all they do to support the Centers' Foundation and events.
- Melissa Bandy - Mitchell, Williams, Selig, Gates & Woodyard
- Matt Buchanan - US Bank
- Lauren Burton - Living Social
- Kacee Caple - Simmons First National Corporation
- Andrew Carrol - Delta Trust
- Collins Cook - Southern Bancorp
- Nicholas Copas - Baldwin & Shell Construction Co.
- Heiskell Dickins - Little Rock School District
- Ben France - Arkansas Economic Development Commission
- Scott Fraser - Rayomond James & Associates
- Joni Griffith - Beyond Cotton
- Esperanza Massana - Cranford, Johnson, Robinson, Woods
- Sara Massana - Whole Foods
- Greg McCarrol - Centennial Bank
- Mat Miller - US Bank
- Rob Noirot - US Bank
- Bridget Norton - Dover Dixon Horne
- Anna Olson - UAMS
- Cara Tharp - BancorpSouth
For more information, contact The Centers' Foundation at 501.666.9436 or email Foundations@cfyf.org